Wife Mart

dolluper

Captain
WIFE MART <br /><br />A new store that sells wives opened in Dallas, TX A man may go to <br />choose a wife from among MANY women. <br />The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the women increase in positive <br />attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. <br /><br />There is however, a catch: As you open the door to any floor you may <br />choose a wife from that floor. But if you go up a floor, you cannot go <br />back down except to exit the building--no stopping on any lower floors. <br /><br /> <br /><br />A man goes to the shopping center to find a wife. <br /><br />On the first floor the sign on the door reads: <br />Floor 1 - These women have jobs. <br /><br />The man reads the sign and says to himself, "Well, that's better than <br />my last girlfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up he goes. <br /><br />The second floor sign reads: <br />Floor 2 - These women have jobs, love sports, and drink beer. <br /><br />The man smiles to himself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further <br />up?" <br /><br />The third floor sign reads: <br />Floor 3 - These women have jobs, love sports, drink beer, and are <br />extremely good looking. <br /><br />"Hmmm, better!" he says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?" <br /><br /> <br /><br />The fourth floor sign reads: <br /><br />Floor 4 - These women have jobs, love sports, drink beer, are extremely <br />good looking and do all the housework. <br /><br />"Wow!" exclaims the man, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more, much <br />more, further up!" He heads up another flight. <br /><br /> <br /><br />The fifth floor sign reads: <br />Floor 5 - These women have jobs, love sports, drink beer, are extremely <br />good looking, do all the housework and don't @itch and gripe about <br />anything. <br /><br />"Hot Dang!..how close to perfect can you get?.. .. But just <br />think.....what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor <br />he goes. <br /><br /> <br /><br />The sixth floor sign reads: <br />Floor 6 - Welcome. You are visitor 133,956,779,012 to this floor. <br /><br /> <br /><br />There are no women on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof <br />that men are impossible to please. <br /><br />Thank you for shopping Wife Mart, and have a nice day

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Wife Mart

I got mine off the third floor...great store!!!

Marc J.

Petty Officer 1st Class

Man, I picked mine up on the corner before the store because she seemed nice (easy) at the time. I could've done better on the first floor easily.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

You are visitor 133,956,779,012 to this floor.
Have I missed something? I thought the world's population was only 6 billion. If that's the case somebody's been in more than once. She must be blonde. :D <br /><br />Chris.............