Wife left me

aspeck

Staff member
But it is a good thing! She headed back to the states to be at the closing of our old house - we will have money in our pockets again! I will be joining her there on the 12th of July! It will be so nice to see our new house and to have an internet connection that I can actually stay connected to and download information. Look out then, I will have more opportunities to post! YIKE! The iBoats addiction continues. I may be alcohol free, drug free, and nicotine free, but I can't seem to shake iBoats!

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Wife left me

Good to hear aspeck.<br />Ive talked to JB and a host of others about the addiction to IBOATS and it seems that at this point not even 12 step programs work with it. Your going to have to wait until our science catches up. So until that time I'm affraid your going to just have to keep posting! ;) <br /><br />BTW right about the time you left we were in a conversation about people forgetting to eat for a couple days. The next day I typed up a reply in word but couldn't find the thread again, and then forgot about it. Found it yesterday while cleaning out old files. Will make a post later this week. If your still instrested.<br />Glad to hear your making it back

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Glad to hear from you aspeck! Congrats on the selling of your house! Sometimes that can be quick and sometimes takes forever.

aspeck

Staff member

Yea Link, I am interested.<br /><br />As for selling the house, the sale went fast - 2 weeks after it was on the market the contract was signed. It was a close friend and I wasn't ready to get out of the house yet, so I agreed to wait until he sold one of his 2 houses (one from a recent marriage). No problem until he couldn't get a buyer for either house - he did have a contract that was to be signed and that day the sheriff served papers on his buyer and extradited him to Missouri!<br /><br />Then his workplace got into a bind and said they were ready to close down. The plot just kept getting thicker, and since it was a friend, I went the extra mile for him. Finally, 10 months later, both of his houses are sold and as of today, the check is in the wife's hand (Well, it was momentarily, till she deposited it and paid off the builder's loan). WOOHOO! Back in the land of debt freeness!