Wife graduates today

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Wife graduates today

Hearty congratulations to your wife, and good luck with her new job.

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Wife graduates today

Saturday the 14th at 6 pm its finally over. She graduates from RN school and I am so glad. Kinda sorry in a way because I thought I was getting out of Mr Mom for a while but the oppisite is true. She will start full time in 2 weeks working 11a to 11p. My hours will change to 12a to 8a for childcare reasons. Kinda hit and miss on us seeing each other. That means I get the kids every afternoon. Oh well, I love em and am happy to have them. Really happy to have her working full time again too, part time for a year and a half has been hard. I'm proud of my wife, she doubted she could do it but I always supported her, and now shes through. Amen

aspeck

Staff member

Definitely a "Good News" post! Congrats to her and to you for sticking with her and supporting her. Doesn't sound like to nice of a schedule for seeing each other, but at least there are weekends! Hopefully your days off will correspond.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That's wonderful news. That's alot of hard work. I know. I started out as a nursing major and got as far as micobiology and said No Way! So, Great work Mrs. Brown. Good luck to you. We need good nurses out there.<br />Bassy

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Truly an Honerable proffesion, Hopfully she will find the work rewarding. Nurses are good people, one of those deals where it has to come from the heart.

Twidget

Commander

Congratulation for all the hard work both of you have put into this.<br /><br />My wife and I worked opposite shifts for a while before my son was old enough to start school. It isn't an easy thing.<br /><br />Good luck and my best well wishes to your wife on her new career.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Congrats to you and your Wife KB! RNs make pretty good bucks. New toys in the future?<br /><br />My Wife completed her exam and skill evaluation today for a CNA certification. Passed with flying colors. We will be in the similar situation as you two regarding work schedules. Fine by me, she is way ready to re-enter the work force after near eight years working full time stay at home moming our two 'lil kids.<br /><br />Cheers KB!!!!!!!! :D

D

DJ

Kenneth,<br /><br />Outstanding-congrat's!<br /><br />Good for her/you.<br /><br />A long road has been traveled, but a new one is opening up.<br /><br />Do NOT let the children suffer. She can work anywhere/anytime.<br /><br />Your children are #1 priority, not toys.<br /><br />Best wishes.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I know exactly where your coming from. Mine graduated after 5 years at the university of Nebraska. <br /><br />Great job for BOTh of you! She did most of the hard work, but you helped and deserve some of the credit.

Realgun

Commander

DJ kids are the best toys you can have. But you never ever trade them in! I got two of them the best toys ever!<br /><br />Congrat KB the wife can work and make 40K just to start.<br /><br />My wife works Wedneday, Thursday and Sunday 12 hour shifts. Only day we work together is Sunday.<br />Only day either Gramdma sees kids is Sundays works fine for us!

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Good for you and congrat. Been there too. Put my wife throught nursing school and working full time and looking after the kids is hard but I can say I've done it. Now she is the one making the $$$ and I can relax a bit and the kids are growing up so I can play with my boat.

Johnshan1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

My wife just got done nursing school last week!! She just passed the state boards and is now an RN!! New boat maybe :) ? Leaving for 2 weeks in alaska tommorow to relax!!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Congrats to you guys ( And your gals too). Just got the authorization to test letter last night so it won't be long now. Show me the money!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Congrats to you and your wife. The greater the sacrifice the greater the reward. Cheers to the both of you!

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

well done! My wife is at university full time and with a part time job and three kids its hard going .I work long hours too but I am glad you made it and hope she does well!