Wife and son clean up at fishing festival

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
At the local festival they had a stocked tank full of catfish. The idea was for people who have never fished before to catch one.<br /><br />Well the wife and son had a go, and the wife first got one about after a minute. 10 minutes later the son caught his. Noone else caught anything.<br /><br />Guess the luck runs in the family.<br /><br />Hopefully it will hold for next month, when our annual fishing trip begins.<br /><br />Ken

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Wife and son clean up at fishing festival

I once talked my friend into letting me fish in his fish tank. He had a few bass and bluegills in there. It was my birthday, I was plastered, and it was a whole lot of fun.

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: Wife and son clean up at fishing festival

LOL @ Stiff, absolutely true story, inlaws have a 20x40 pool, and didnot have a cover on it. The water turned green over the winter until spring. FIL and his dad went to the county lake on Feb 1(opening day) and caught some bluegills. Got home to clean and one was still much alive, well he put it in the cement pond. On about the 5th of April, I had just bought a new Zebco 33 rig. We were having a fish fry over there. They told me of the fish in the pool. I go get the rig, put a bettle spin on it and on the 2nd cast, caught the bluegill again, out of the pool!