why women live longer then men

Triton II

Commander
Re: why women live longer then men

Awesome! Love the backhoe climbing into the freight car. However, have you ever seen the average female rewiring an electrical plug. Once caught my ex-wife using a kitchen knife as a screwdriver... eek. Maybe they do live longer but I reckon it's more by luck than judgement. :rolleyes:

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

Had a customer at the Case dealer I worked at who was a one arm backhoe operator on a 4 stick consul. He could out work most two handed operators and he moved his backhoe between sites in the back of his dump truck - loading and unloading that same way. <br /><br />I've unloaded a few new backhoes off of the front level of lowboys a time or two as well but thatone is too much elevation for relying on plain old double braid hose to carry me!!!! :eek: <br /><br />JD

brother chris

Commander

Yes, now I understand why there is the Darwin Awards now.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

That Awesome,Ive hopped all kinds of stuff,never had the oppertunity to hop a train,Gots me a goal

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Very cool!

NathanY

Commander

The backhoe one is a fake. If it was real, when he used the stinger to push the tractor up on the car, then he would have pushed the material in the car, but it remains undisturbed.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I don't know Nate.<br />Look at it again.<br />Look at the S in Southern, the vertical lines and where the edge of the filler in the car is at.<br />They are moved. Not saying it's not fake, but doesn't look fake to me.<br /><br />AK Chappy

NYMINUTE

Captain

These would be terrific for my next safety meeting. These clowns would be impressed by the fools in the photos.

fixin

I don't think it's fake,the way the front bucket is curled up,it wouldn't have disturbed the material much.Now what he accomplished by this feat is unclear,since he didn't get any material and is scoped all the way out and can't go any further.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

The Backhoe is a cut and paste job...Look at the wear bar ont the bottom of the bucket in the third photo also between the third and the forth photo where he pulled the hoe up for the final push, I think the hoe would have had more grip than the bucket and would have pulled the tractor back or even pulled the rail car to him.<br /><br />I got a buddy that can do some wild things with a equipment, he is fun to watch but even this is beyond him. One of my favorites is to watch him unload the bobcat off the back of a flatbed truck with no ramps, Back clear up take a run at it and goose it at the last moment to keep the front up as he Jumps it off.He does this an a regular basis.

fixin

OK looking at it again I agree-Fake

spratt

Lieutenant

4thplace.jpg
<br /><br />I work where these torpedoes are made...but I never saw that before!!!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Picture 3 would be hard to cut and paste the backhoe with the arm in between the truck in the backgrouns and the mans head in the foreground.<br />Picture 4 the load is disturbed. <br /><br />I have seen a forklift hauling prudece nose off of a dock like that before. The order picker where I worked closed the dock door, a signal to the drivers to go ahead and leave. He then opened the door and added a pallet he forgot. As he drove onto the truck, the truck drove away.<br /><br />What's up with #7? he blocked the wheels so it wouldn't roll back as he welded the gas tank?<br /><br />#5, who hasn't done that? <br /><br />The final photo, I would agree is a bit much. He needs to add another 2x4 to support up high.

tomatolord

Chief Petty Officer

I have seen a video of the backhoe getting in, so IMHO those pictures are real<br /><br />If I ever find the video i will post the link

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Have a look at the snake snack on the same page.