Why stupid people shouldn't reproduce

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Why stupid people shouldn't reproduce

22.gif
<br /> They just keep on getting more stupid. What idiots!!!

KaGee

Admiral

I never knew they let cousins marry in Oregon... this why they shouldn't.

KennyKenCan

Commander

But it was no joke to police, who handcuffed both men and took them to the Jackson County Jail on charges of disorderly conduct, conspiracy to commit a crime, initiating a false report and reckless endangering. Both were being held late Wednesday on $12,000 bail.<br /><br />
Um excuse me...<br /><br />disorderly conduct? <br />For what? Conducting a joke upon a friend?<br /><br />initiating a false report? <br />They didn't call the police! Their friend, who was trippin out did! Why are they being charged with this?<br /><br />reckless endangering? Who were they endangering? Themselves?<br /><br />These arrests are just a waste of the publics time and money!<br /><br />The cops should be prosecutted for false arrest and imprisonment!<br /><br />Boy, talk about abuse of power!!<br /><br />IT WAS A JOKE!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I agree KKC.<br /><br />Maybe they were being idiots and the cops took them in.<br /><br />Usually if you are cool, the cops will let you slide.<br /><br />Ken

KennyKenCan

Commander

You might be right kenimpzoom, but I really feel that this is a case of overzelous cops, just throwing their weight around, because they can!<br /><br />Hope these guys can afford a good lawyer, so that they can sue the crap outta the city, and then kill themselves on drugs with the monetary reward!

D

DJ

Idiots for sure. Yet, I tend to side with KKC on this one. Everyone grossly over reacted.

Carphunter

Commander

I would like to say that on behalf of all the stupid people that have reproduced, we take offense to the title of this thread. ;) <br /><br />Now, i'm just kiddin, don't turn me in.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I know that as a cop I would be mad as hell if this happened to me. I also know that there wouldn't be a damn thing i could do about it either. Those cops are a bunch of over-reacting arses.