Why its great to be a man

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Dang... It's Great to be a Man. <br />*Your last name stays put. <br />*The garage is all yours. <br />*Wedding plans take care of themselves. <br />*Chocolate is just another snack. <br />*You can be president. <br />*You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. <br />*Car mechanics tell you the truth. <br />*You don't give a rat's behind if someone notices your new haircut. <br />*The world is your urinal. <br />*You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too "icky." <br />*Same work... more pay. <br />*Wrinkles add character. <br />*Wedding dress $5000; tux rental $100. <br />*People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. <br />*The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. <br />*New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. <br />*One mood, ALL the damm time. <br />*Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. <br />*You know stuff about tanks. <br />*A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. <br />*You can open your own jars. <br />*Dry cleaners and hair stylists don't rob you blind. <br />*You can leave the motel bed unmade. <br />*You can kill your own food. <br />*You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. <br />*If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend. <br />*Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. <br />*If you are 34 and single nobody notices. <br />*Every thing on your face stays its original color. <br />*You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger's seat. <br />*Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. <br />*You don't have to clean your apartment if the maid is coming. <br />*You can quietly watch a game with a buddy for hours without thinking, "He must be mad at me." <br />*You don't mooch off other's desserts. <br />*You can drop by to see a friend without having to bring a little gift. <br />*You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors. <br />*You do! n't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. <br />*You almost never have strap problems in public. <br />*You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. <br />*The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. <br />*You don't have to shave below your neck. <br />*Your belly usually hides your big hips. <br />*One wallet and one pair of shoes; one color, all seasons. <br />*You can do your nails with a pocketknife. <br />*You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache. <br />*You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24th, in 45 minutes.

ndemge

Commander
Re: Why its great to be a man

..We die first.... because we want to.....

tylerin

Commander

You never have to buy, nor use that bathroom spray stuff :D

gaugeguy

Captain

My drinks cost $2 a piece, her fruity rum concoctions are $8 :rolleyes:

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wally-world has everything you need. Even lures and frozen bait. No need for specialty stores.

tylerin

Commander

My underwear cost less and appears to have 5 times the material. :D <br />Spinner.....no comments please ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Using, identifying and locating tools is second nature ;)

tylerin

Commander

Men can shave their head, paint it red, and wear high heels with no shame :D click, click, click, squeek, squeek, squeek ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Men can shave their head, paint it red, and wear high heels with no shame :D
Men :confused: <br /><br />Men know the definition of fine and I don't care.<br />Men are happy with a one word answer to any question.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Well he's a Carpenter that hunts. I presumed he was a man ;)
Haven't seen any pics yet. Jury is still out on it I guess :D <br /><br />Men don't complain about their friends ;)

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

* You know which directions North, South, East & West are.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Men can still take a fish off the hook if it 'wriggles'.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

<br />*Chocolate is just another snack. (A basic food group)<br />*You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. (Yes, I can.)<br />*One mood, ALL the damm time. (Darn right!)<br />*You can leave the motel bed unmade.<br />*You don't have to clean your apartment if the maid is coming. <br />*You almost never have strap problems in public. (What straps?LOL)<br />
Excuse me... I resemble some of these remarks. and expecially this one:"Men can still take a fish off the hook if it 'wriggles'." should read... "Men and some women can still take a fish off the hook if it wriggles". Right Ladyfish? ;) <br />and if you don't mind I'll bait my own hook too. :D <br />But I'm still working on that writing in the snow. hee hee. practice, practice.<br />Bassy

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Bassy,<br /><br />For the snow thing, just use someone else's writing tool..... :D :D :D <br /><br />Chris............

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

You know bassy, you sound like my kind of woman. I like women who don't wear bras, and aren't embarrassed to wear a wet white t-shirt. :D

tylerin

Commander

I like women who don't wear bras, and aren't embarrassed to wear a wet white t-shirt.
Those don't always go hand-n-hand ;)

timfromfc

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Great list - all true. Now I'm off to ask my wife's permission to go out with the boys tonight! ;-)