Why is it...

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Everyone around here puts there .02 cents in but it's only "a penny for your thoughts"?<br />Someone's makin' a penny and I want in. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Why is it...

Dave, it's called business my friend, business. :cool: <br />You want in? Costs you a penny. :D

crab bait

Captain

because of the current administration an inflation because of the run-away defecit since it's illegle conception from get-go.. <br />it's 2 cents for your thoughts,now.. sorry... :) <br /><br />be 3 cents by july 4th..

gaugeguy

Captain

Just think of the money people could save by shutting the @#$% up ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Just think of the money people could save by shutting the @#$% up ;)
Who cares.<br />Just my .02 worth.

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

What do you get when you offer a blonde a penny for her thoughts?<br />=<br />=<br />=<br />=<br />Change!

SpinnerBait_Nut

There was a blonde, a redhead and a brunette. The redhead and the brunette were always making fun of the blonde saying how dumb she was. So, the blonde decided to prove the other two wrong by learning the capitals of every country in the world.<br /><br />The next time they were together, the redhead and the brunette started to make fun of the blonde, who then told them that she knew the capitals of every country in the world.<br /><br />The redhead said, "Oh yeah, what's the capital of England?"<br /><br />The blonde replied, "E."