Why do you think they call it dope?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Reuters) - A Texas man was arrested on Monday after calling police to complain about the theft of his marijuana, authorities said. <br /> <br />Stephen Knight, 17, said three men had broken into his apartment, hogtied him with Christmas lights and stole some marijuana, along with a plasma screen television, police said.<br /><br />Police are looking for the suspects. In the meantime, they arrested Knight after finding several marijuana plants growing under heat lamps in the apartment, four grams of harvested marijuana and a tablet of ecstasy, Officer Chad Ripley said.<br /><br />Knight said the men barged into his home early on Monday morning demanding, "Where's the weed?," according to San Antonio police. <br />*****************************************<br /><br />I like the fact that he still had Christmas lights up in July, it keeps with the lazy doper stereotype. :D <br /><br />Ken

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Why do you think they call it dope?

That there sure says it all, what an intelligent fella :rolleyes:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Dude...........that's....................just......................way...................way........................wrong!

eeboater

Commander

Christmas lights, marijuana and plasma screens...<br /><br />Only in America... :D <br /><br />Sean

aspeck

Staff member

Woh, Dude, I ... uh ... didn't call ... to ... uh ... get arrested ... dude. How bouta ... uh ... toke ... and we .... uh ... leave as ... uh ... friends, dude. Man, I'm hungry, .... dude. Got anything to ... uh ... eat in the ... uh ... car ... dude?

Link

Rear Admiral

Woh mannn thts jest knott wright dude!