Why am I seeing red??

ob

Admiral
All of the titles at iboats site are red on my monitor instead of blue.maybe I'm just a rookie at the comnputer and hit some wrong button?? :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Why am I seeing red??

No, I think they have been working again on the site.

Stratosfied

Ensign

mine too, maybe I got into the "tea" a little too hard this afternoon. ( I'm Off). I LOVE the jump to new posts feature which was installed! :cool:

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

What button in the world did you just hit ob!!!!!?!?!?! You changed everything! :) I guess we are going to have to get used to ob's new look for our boards. Next time give us some warning dude! ;) <br /><br />We thought we'd spruce up the look and icons a little today along with the upgrades from a few days ago. Expect some more changes to come.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

rickdb1boat <br />Vice Admiral <br />Member # 9947 <br /><br /> posted May 11, 2004 06:19 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />I think I need better glasses, because everytime I log on to this site, it changes colors and format. I think I'll have a cold one and maybe everything will look normal again.. <br /><br />--------------------<br />Rick<br /><br />Boating is Life: All the Rest is Just Details...<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 5619 | From: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: May 2002 | IP: Logged | <br /> <br />Stratosfied <br />Petty Officer 2nd Class <br />Member # 20283 <br /><br /> posted May 11, 2004 06:24 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />usually works for me <br /><br />--------------------<br />A bad day fishing beats a good day at just about anything else!<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 189 | From: Brewton Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003 | IP: Logged |

ob

Admiral

OK,OK,So your saying I'm not completely off my rocker .I read you. ;) It does look pretty but I don't know how my aging eyes will adjust.Us older dogs don't like new tricks. :D

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Boy, I hear that OB! This red stuff is enough to drive you to drink. Adjusting is definitly a problem on this end.. Also, the site seems a little slower than it was before all the changes... Huummm

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

I thought it was them last 2 beers !!!!!!<br /> :confused: :confused:

Ben_Byrd

Cadet

Hey there everyone, just wanted to see if this brownish orange color is better on your eyes.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) All that i see is white and like an off white on every other reply!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />OOPS!!! Your right!!!<br /><br />The post are red, at least on my computer!!!!<br /><br />BUT!!! they seem to be adding a little color!!!!! ;) :cool:

Ben_Byrd

Cadet

Sorry, better explanation - we had a bright orange color for the links on the front page of the message boards and now its a darker brownish orange color. <br /><br />If you guys see any other problems with colors, let me know thanks.

ob

Admiral

Hey Ben.You any kin to Steve? :D <br /><br />I can read it all just fine.Just have more difficulty distinguishing which topics I've visited and which ones I haven't.Is that a symptom of colorblindness, alzheimers , or just 'plain blindness'? :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I find it dificult to differentiate the shades. Is there any way to up the contrast, to make them easier to tell apart.

LadyFish

Admiral

I love the little light houses. :) And I think the slight contrast between posts is good too.

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

The shades are hard to distinguish. Maybe it's my old eyes.

sloopy

Commander

This is the worst thing Iboats has ever done. I feel like I am in the HULLTRUTH forum... makes me feel so dirty.

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG Sloopy, have you been two-timing us? Shame on you. :p

sloopy

Commander

umnn actually 5 timing, and 6 timing you if you count that other names I use on this forum, that no one has found yet.. ( have only posted twice with it)

quantumleap

Master Chief Petty Officer

My retinas are getting scorched from the horrid red print. PLEASE change it back!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Realgun

Commander

I dont like it. The new look makes my head hurt. :confused: Why change a good thing.