Who's Crazy

dolluper

Captain
I don't know about you people but I'am starting to think everyone that uses a computer e-mail system must be leaning that way. Before we got lots of spam and unwanted e-mails , before it was easy just put a block on them or delete them. Now most servors scan them and automatically throw them in a file that you have to check[another process] yourself to make sure it is spam or some inportant e-mail you have being waiting for that their program thinks is spam It is slowing the process down so bad and in some cases crashing,look at the times on your e-mails you might be shocked The postal system just might be making a come back if they continue to make things better HAH in e-mail delivery So much for instant e-mails The 10 year computer cycle is another story So who's crazy us or them

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Who's Crazy

Uhhh. :confused: <br /><br />What was the question?

dolluper

Captain

So Who's crazy us or them ????? Sorry I forgot the question mark after them :eek:

dolluper

Captain

Glad to here that KB all along I thought I was just a bit of a nut now you have confirmed I am <br />C---R----A---Z----Y watch out world :D :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I used to think I was crazy. I went to a shrink and asked him what he thought. His reply was " Well, you're laying on my couch babbling about nothing and you're paying me $125 an hour to do it, what do you think?"