Who will jump ship.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer
I've been doing a little reading of various analysis of the recent election. Many of the incumbents that lost were moderates Republicans. Most of the Democrats that were elected are conservative Democrats. What one analysis made a claim of was now both parties have moved further to the right.

There is some speculation that some members of the Republican party may change their party affiliation in order to keep thier seat in Congress.

Does anyone care to guess who will change parties?

i386

Captain
Re: Who will jump ship.

Boomyal, CBC and oddjob? 8)

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Heard tonight that Lieberman may change and give the GOP the majority in the Senate. Wonder why somebody hasn't shot him? Are guns illegal in Conn?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

i386 said:

i, you've heard about the snowball's chance in H***, haven't you?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

BoatBuoy said:
Are guns illegal in Conn?

Not the point BB, it would be the unter muench, that your party has fostered, who would use the implements.
Legal or not is beside the point.

crunch

Commander

BoatBuoy said:
Heard tonight that Lieberman may change and give the GOP the majority in the Senate. Wonder why somebody hasn't shot him? Are guns illegal in Conn?

Lieberman is just showing good sense..

Knock Knock...... could that be the FBI at your door?

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

I wish Ben Nelson would. Just think, if a senator dem or 2 did jump ship..hmmmmm..bye bye dingy harry...glass is ALWAYS half full.

crunch

Commander

i386 said:

To stand within such august company... I'm just all tore up... Thank you... thank you... it's nothing... thanx... thank you... yes we try... thanx... can you hear the applause?...the adulation... the love?

Kwas

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't Lieberman will cross over but could any of the left wing blame him, they're the ones that kicked him out.