Who was that poster??

Safari

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi,

About a year or so ago, there was a poster who used to show parts of his restore project in video format.
he was a "good ol boy" type from down south. I enjoyed looking at his posts and would like to see them agaqin. Does anyone remember his username? I think it was BuBa or something.---------Anyone recall?

Ron G

Commander
Re: Who was that poster??

I dont recall may have been befroe my time,the only bubba i know is bubbakat and he's been off line for a little bit but he's still around.

Safari

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yes, he played C&W music in the background, always had a beer handy and it seemed as though he had " Had a few" just befor deciding to do some modification to his transom!!
The guy was great fun to watch and surely there must be someone who recalls his posts that were on the restoration board.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

i remember him too. Don't know what happened to him or his posts.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Safari

Petty Officer 2nd Class

By'gosh I think your right!!,

I tried the link also and it would not load. That is really too bad. I really enjoyed those videos and looked forward to viewing them again. I was hopeing he would make a compilation of the takes and post them as a complete "How to project". I,d love to know who the singer was for his background music.

D

DJ

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that there is a washing machine in their front yard?d:)

Ron G

Commander

LMAO @Djohns surly not. i loved the video reminds me of some my latenight projects but the quart wouldnt be enoughd:)