Who needs some wood?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
It was a better showing for President Bush. Senator Kerry is as smooth a debator as I have seen in a long while. <br /><br />I really think that the substance of the debate or lack there of and how it is investigated and reported will bear fruit for the President. The president was defensive and Kerry said absolutlely nothing. What was that answer on abortion?<br /><br />As the debate went on the President got better and Kerry is beginning to be called on the carpet for his record and what he has flip flopped on. <br /><br />Gut reaction, tie or Kerry won. Long term after the pundits have had a chance to digest and investigate issues raised in the debate and in Kerry's record and the actual report on Iraq will make this a win for Bush. Just my opinion.<br /><br />You want some wood? LMAO

crab bait

Captain
Re: Who needs some wood?

good 'wood' comment i do hafta say.. an was good humor spot.. <br /><br />since the prez got 'wood',, he shown he was the 'masterdebater' ,tonite.. :) ..

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Kerry should be a fairly smooth talker, he has been lying to the American people for 20 years. :D <br /><br />Hey, that graemlin looks like him too. :eek: <br /><br />...Bob in Caliwackornia...

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Bush's Timber-Growing Company<br /><br />Bush got a laugh when he scoffed at Kerry's contention that he had received $84 from "a timber company." Said Bush, "I own a timber company? That's news to me."<br /><br />In fact, according to his 2003 financial disclosure form, Bush does own part interest in "LSTF, LLC", a limited-liability company organized "for the purpose of the production of trees for commercial sales."<br /><br />So Bush was wrong to suggest that he doesn't have ownership of a timber company. And Kerry was correct in saying that Bush's definition of "small business" is so broad that Bush himself would have qualified as a "small business" in 2001 by virtue of the $84 in business income.<br /><br /> factcheck.org

crab bait

Captain

see..!! FLIP-FLOP..!! an MORE LIES..!!<br /><br />no wood got wood got bush