Who is number one?

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Who is number one?

This may explain it.<br /><br /><br />Petty Officer 3rd Class <br />Member # 11809 <br /><br /> posted October 12, 2004 03:48 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Hi OBJ and thanks for the question.<br /><br />The first person to register in our Forums was David, as #0, on June 30, 1999, 8 months after we started iboats. David was and still is a great programmer with iboats and he was helpful technically in getting our Forums going.<br /><br />The other earliest people to register in our Forums were iboats’ employees and friends. bruno3 was #1 (that’s me) and bruno4 was #2 (my son and co-founder of iboats). I have since changed to using BV as my name in the Forums.<br /><br />The first major contributor to our Forums was…and still is, I’m very happy to say…CROM and he registered as #99 on May 13, 2000. His most recent post was on May 2, 2004. With a total of 731 posts, we all owe CORM a very deep vote of thanks for helping us to get the Forums going and hang in there in those early days!<br /><br />Other very early contributors of more than just one or two posts in the Forums were:<br />- CaptDHD who is #135 and provided 61 posts.<br />- Chrisross who is #191 and provided 20 posts.<br />- Nicko who is #209 and provided 13 posts.<br />- Earlybird who is #219 and provided 14 posts.<br />- Lake_time who is #242 and provided 76 posts. <br /><br />Then on March 27, 2001 we had the very good fortune of having the 1,031st person register on our Forums…a guy by the name of JB. Since then he has posted over 13,100 times in our Forums…helping literally thousands of people, provided extremely valuable ideas and insights into how we could make the Forums better, and put up with more than a little bit of garbage from a few people along the way. It is no overstatement for me to say that the Forums would not be even a shadow of what they have now become without the wonderful and dedicated efforts of JB. He is truly a rare gem. Thank you, JB…and thanks to everyone who has in the past, and continues today to care enough to help other boaters on our Forums. You are all the very best in my book!<br /><br />BV <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 80 | From: Utah | Registered: Jun 2002 | IP: Logged |

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

oops, another one for the Department of Redundancy Department.<br /><br /> :)

ndemge

Commander

foamfinger.JPG

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

oops, another one for the Department of Redundancy Department.<br /><br /> :)