Who here is in Western Kentucky??

bobkyle2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Who here is in Western Kentucky??

southern illinois here... usually put in at Old shawneetown... or in Ky right across the bridge..i guess it would be union town??

Hopkinsville here we go to Barkley most of time but will go to kentucky Lake as well.

four winns 214

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I live in Louisville, but used to live in Western Kentucky and still own some farm property in Carlisle County. Daughter also lives in Murray. We trailer our Four Winns to Kentucky Lake a couple times per season and we slipped a 1984 21' Sea Ray cuddy at Hester's for my daughter to use the past two seasons.

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

I'm close enough to KY here in Evansville... ;)

bobkyle2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'm close enough to KY here in Evansville... ;)

looks like im about 45mins east of you... New haven illinois... right on the little wabash ... usually put in at old shawneetown or Mt.vernon indiana

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

looks like im about 45mins east of you... New haven illinois... right on the little wabash ... usually put in at old shawneetown or Mt.vernon indiana

Thats cool. I'm from Mt Vernon. We normally put in at Dogtown and cruise down to the highbanks across from diamond island.

bobkyle2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i was going to put in at mt vernon last weekend but they had some kind of festival going on .... i actually bought my boat in mt vernon from an indivual

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

i was going to put in at mt vernon last weekend but they had some kind of festival going on .... i actually bought my boat in mt vernon from an indivual

Yeah... they had the "Mt Vernon River Days".... its kind of a joke really. They call it 'river days', but then they block the ramp so nobody can be on the river....

Anyways, you can use the private ramp when the city shuts down the public ramp. Just be nice to the members, they aren't real thrilled with the city allowing outsiders to use their ramp.

jgriner

Petty Officer 2nd Class

im from paducah, go to ky lake all the time, u might find me at the rock quarry, or that beach just past the rock quarry where the steps come out of the lake