who has the most posts.

kanai8238

Cadet
I was wondering who had the most posts on this web site,I seen one
fella with 28000 posts called an ancient mariner.Just curious.
Good boating.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: who has the most posts.

JB, Lead guitar, and driver of the Winnebago.....

KnottyBuoyz

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I wouldn't even want to venture a guess how much time it took to type that many posts!!!

I figure if I live to be 250 yrs old I might catch up! *wink*

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Just something to think about...... most of us (I would bet 75% or more) were on dial up service when we started on iboats...... every single post took up quite a bit of time to load.

QC

Supreme Mariner

^^^^ So does that make you even more addicted to iboats than me? ^^^^ :p :p :eek: :D

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

It's a sickness I tell you, a tragic wonderful psychological sickness. And JB is iboat's Typhoid Mary! :D

Barnacle_Bill

Admiral

If you go to Members List and then click on Posts it will sort the members list according to number of posts. Just a little tidbit there.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

It's a sickness I tell you, a tragic wonderful psychological sickness. And JB is iboat's Typhoid Mary! :D

It has to be a sickness. We come on here and argue over everything we can think of. You guys are like my exwife, except I never slept with you!

KnottyBuoyz

Senior Chief Petty Officer

It has to be a sickness. We come on here and argue over everything we can think of. You guys are like my exwife, except I never slept with you!

Thank Gawd for that RF. But, you're welcome to sleep with my ex-wife if you like! *lol*

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

If you look at JB's occupation you'll see he is a technical writer. I think he wrote the tablets for Moses.:D:D

By the way JB, you still in TX?

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

ya know JB, I'm not that far from you. If I ever make it that way i'll PM ya and buy ya a drink of you choice to celebrate your posts.(as long as it isn't one of those $120/once coniacs):D