Who else has a zoo at home.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Wife just came home with a rabbit.<br /><br />That makes it a dog, cat, bird, rabbit house.<br /><br />Put the dog (1/2 weiner dog) with the rabbit and that didnt last long. Had to pull the dog away before rabbit became dinner. Cat constantly stares at the bird.<br /><br />Now the wife wants to set up the aquarium. AHHHHHHHHHH :eek: <br /><br />Problem is, when we go out of town, who is gonna take care of all this?<br /><br />Anyway, whats the pet count in your household?<br /><br />Ken

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Who else has a zoo at home.

six dogs,1 cat,1 bird,salt wtr aquarium, gone are the goats and sheep. come august gone to college are the children. finaly time to boat.

ob

Admiral

One reef tank,one ridgeback,one iguana,and some ocassional scorpions that are not pets.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Live in a townhouse with 2 dogs (1 is a high strung Australian Sheppard) and 2 kids (2yrs and 4yrs) are all I need. I don't think a new pet would survive long. For that matter it is not looking good for the Scottie I have now.

FSHKPR

Ensign

1 dog, one african grey parrot, one 6 foot aquarium. gone are the cockatiels i was breeding. the hedge hog and the iguana. dog is old and does not have not much time left. tumors, hips, cant hear barely sees. dam i am gonna miss him.

BiXLL

Petty Officer 1st Class

3 dogs, Australian Shepherd, Australian Shepherd/Collie, Chocolate Lab. 2 tanks of fish, and a back yard full of rabbits!

Stratosfied

Ensign

4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 kittens and 1 ocassional tomcat which only eats here. 1 wife and 1 daughter. Sometimes its madness. When we go out of town we board the house dog. Then, we have a friend come over and feed the felines and feed the outside dogs. Its a great set up, I don't have to pay him only take him to the shooting range. Well, on second thought, he can go thru a hundred rounds quicker than my wife can bust thru a $100.00 bill! ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

3 mostly outside cats for rodent control, 2 dogs<br />(1 real and one lap-dog), & 2 freshwater tanks.<br />has been much worse in past...

timbo1963

Petty Officer 3rd Class

2 horses, 4 dogs, 1 fish, 2 birds and the woods are full of who knows what(bear, bob-cat, dear...etc).

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

4 cats 2 dogs 3 turtles one big fish and up till 2 days ago 10 infant kittens that needed bottle feeding.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

3 rescued kittens that need a home:) {about 9 wks old) 5 cats 1 horse. and a few coons that like cat food :)

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

3 cats,1 dog, 2 boys,1 wife,1 sisterinlaw on the weekends

one more cast

Captain

2 cats and lots of wild life....I just buried a turkey that got nailed by a car and was laying on the lawn. If I would have been home when It got hit it would have been food. :D nuttin wrong with fresh roadkill.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

3 dogs, one is a pup right now. Two are large dogs, one is a lab hound mix. 1 cat, she will kill any others. 1 bird. I use to have an aquarium. The kids messed that up though. I have 4 boys of my own, 2 step daughters and the wife of course. We use to have a guinea pig. My dog, the largest one right now, pulled the cage off the shelf and killed it. She is a German shepard akita mix. Very nice looking dog and licks you to death. Kills any small criters that try to enter the yard though. Barks at strangers, she is a good dog so far.

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class

1 hunting dog (Jake, Golden Lab), 1 Beta Fish (Ola Beta), 1 Red Eared Turtle (Tony, saved from the wilds), and 1 African Swimming Frog (Swimmy), and several grass snakes in the back yard. Not to mention the geckos and horned frogs in the garden.<br /><br />Expect a rabbit, chickens, and maybe a goat in the near future.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by trblshtr:<br /> Animals are food. No animals in the house.
I have to agree. Your kids will be sick far more often with cats and dogs in the house. Put a baby on the floor and they crawl around, there hands are allways wet because they are allways in there mouths. They put there hands on the carpet which picks up hair and everything else and into there mouth it goes.<br /><br />I do not like hair on everything I own either. Been there done that. I like animals, but not in the house. To each there own though, if you want a zoo in your house it is your right.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Who else has a zoo at home?<br /><br />Only when my son & his mates sit down for a meal. :D