FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My buddy and I face-timed our friend in San Diego on Sat. Had a few freezes and drop outs, had to reconnect a few times. Good tech, much better on a tablet than a cell phone though.
My wife skypes and uses face-time with my kids off at college all the time. I don't use either much. I like to imagine I am way younger and better looking than I am in that little square up in the corner.