white trash survival kit

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
White Trash Survival Kit:<br />Mustard..................................................check<br />Cheetos..................................................check<br />Toilet Paper........................................check<br />Bud Light...........................................check<br />Keystone Ice........................................check<br />Budweiser...........................................check<br />Red Dog.............................................check<br />Misc. other bottles of alcohol......................check<br />Piece of plywood or door to float your chick and booze on...check<br /><br />
whitetrashsurvivalkit.jpg

D

DJ

Re: white trash survival kit

Ya buddy!<br /><br />Even if your situation is hopeless, you won't care!

ehenry

Commander

It doesn't look like either one of them have had a decent meal in quite some time.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

There gonna need that toilet paper if they intend to drink that Keystone Ice!

skeeterboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nah they are just on the Liquid Diet haha.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

they are probably grocery shopping.....just floating their board around until they find more BEER...with all the different brands, I doubt they bought any of it....or you would see more Keystone :D <br /><br />but, on a nautical level, they look to have the "boat" balanced proportionally.... :D

Tyme2fish

Commander

Methamphetamine will give you that look. :eek:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Man, that is freakin hilarious.<br /><br />Some body needs to put them in the same pictures as the Heineken guy!!!!<br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Did ya notice he was giving proper "thanks" for his bounty.... "Thank you Jesus!"

D

DJ

I thought beer had all the major food groups covered.<br /><br />Hmmmm. May have to rethink that. ;)

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Hey is this one of those racist posts????????? Kidding......hilarias if you ask me. Kagee you cracked me up.

Twidget

Commander

My German MIL claims that beer is the same thing as bread. So...they have it covered.<br /><br />If they drink all that beer, how much will the water level rise? :p <br /><br />BassCat73, that is hilarious.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

:D :D :D LOL at Bass Cat<br /><br /><br />Need to some how have them giving each other a high five!!! :D <br /><br />Ken

KRS

Banned

That's not a praise... it's $5 for a can....

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I watched a PowerPoint show today that is all the "Heineken" guy. It was hilarious!!<br />2MB, so if you want me to I can e-mail it to you. I don't have a website to post it on right now.<br /><br />AK Chappy

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hmm, the hi-five thing is a good idea! :) Has anyone seen the pic of him doing the Air Jordan dunk?? I was rolling when I saw that. AK, I'd love to see the PP show. <br /><br />mjw73@charter.net<br /><br />Thanks!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I can e-mail it to you. I don't have a website to post it on right now.<br />
email it to me and I'll host it and make a link for others to see<br /><br />mhkelton at sbec.com