While the cat is away . . .Version 2.0

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class
I forgot I had a pic of another co-workers desk while he went on vacation. We wanted to make sure no one stole his chair or files.<br /><br />Mabye I do have to much time on my hands . . .
eek3dance.gif
<br />
chainchainchain.jpg

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: While the cat is away . . .Version 2.0

Quote by karrick: Mabye I do have to much time on my hands . . .<br /><br /><br />Ya think!?!?

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class

Quote by Limited-Time: Ya think!?!? <br /><br />Are you surfing iboats at work too ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Hey Karrick.....Indiana's Division of Employment wanted to remind you that the benefit for getting tossed is $0.00 per week. Now...Get back to play eeer work.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I'm not the surfer type....to "big boned". I just post for rank......I'm shoot'n for the head zappers job, as for the four lettered "w" word.....what's that?

KaGee

Admiral

Watch it LT.... using 4 letter words like W*** will get you a quick ticket to Poofsville!<br /><br /> :D

eeboater

Commander

KG you mean Zapsville... :D <br /><br />Karrick, what did you do with his computer?

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class

In both desk hijaks(v1 and v2), they took their laptops on vaction with them. Mabye to keep in touch with email. :confused: :confused: crazy people....

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> KG you mean Zapsville... :D <br /><br />Karrick, what did you do with his computer?
Hey KaGee, You are politically incorrect! Keep up the good work.