Which James Bond Car Are You?

LadyFish

Admiral
My results.<br /><br />
u_bond_car_nellie.jpg
<br />You may live in a crate and look slightly ridiculous when flapping about, but you'll defend your honour with a flamethrower if necessary. <br /><br /> Car Quiz

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Which James Bond Car Are You?

I ama big, beautiful beast of a machine with everything that counts plus more stashed under the hood. When you pass people on the street, they don't know whether to run, hide or take a cold shower! <br /><br />Aston Martin Vanquish is the car I guess?

Drowned Rat

Captain

Can't figure out how to show it like LF did.<br /><br />It said Lotus Esprit.

LadyFish

Admiral

I right clicked the image, copied image location and then C&P'd the description. Their instructions wouldn't work for me either.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

u_bond_car_lotus.jpg
<br />"You like to think you're sleek and stylish, but to be honest your look went out with bell bottoms and wide lapels. You need to pull your head in and stop swanning about the ocean like you're something special."<br /><br /> :D :D

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

u_bond_car_db5.jpg
<br /><br />It said my ejector seat springs were shot.<br />Gee, wonder why?? They're only 40 years old, hehehe.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Aston Martin Vanguish<br /><br />You're a big, beautiful beast of a machine with everything that counts plus more stashed under the hood. When you pass people on the street, they don't know whether to run, hide or take a cold shower!<br /> :D Bassy

NathanY

Commander

u_bond_car_bmw.jpg
<br /><br />
You may be built like a brick with wheels, but when someone tickles the controls, you can corner with the best of them. Too bad your gadgets are sub-par. I mean, really... a wire cutter? Are we supposed to be impressed?
hmmmm who wudda thunk :D

James Bond

Seaman

Heck I know I'm all of the above!<br /><br />I'll Pick either the Lotus Esprit, or the BMW Z8

James Bond

Seaman

Oh heck yeah! I'll take one of these too!<br />
u_bond_car_vanquish.jpg
<br />You're a big, beautiful beast of a machine with everything that counts plus more stashed under the hood. When you pass people on the street, they don't know whether to run, hide or take a cold shower!<br /><br />That describes me perfectly!