Which boat manufacturers are using Etecs as OEM?

ryanmitton

Seaman
Are there any boat manufacturers that are putting the Etecs as OEM motors?

With brunswicks mass ownership and the merc engine they own I am having a hard time finding a boat manufacturer that has partnered with Evinrude to put them on OEM.

Even some small privately owned companies like Legend boats of Canada seem to have a deal with Brunswick as they produce their boats with Mercs.

Cheers,

Ryan.

divimon2000

Seaman
Re: Which boat manufacturers are using Etecs as OEM?

I like these custom boats- almost pure fishing, but very nice. http://www.panga.com/

Lots use Yamaha's like Scout. I like Yamahas a wee bit more than Etec.

Rancherlee

Chief Petty Officer

Are there any boat manufacturers that are putting the Etecs as OEM motors?

With brunswicks mass ownership and the merc engine they own I am having a hard time finding a boat manufacturer that has partnered with Evinrude to put them on OEM.

Even some small privately owned companies like Legend boats of Canada seem to have a deal with Brunswick as they produce their boats with Mercs.

Cheers,

Ryan.

You shouldn't have an issue with ordering a "brunswick" made boat without an engine if you find a boat you like, it will just cost you more since you have to get the boat and motor separately and have it rigged. My local Dealer sells Lund (brunswick) Crestliner (brunswick) and Mercury/Honda/Yamaha outbaord. I can get Either boat with any of the 3 engines from them, just cost 1500-2000$ more to get a yamaha/honda on it.

bgbass.1

Chief Petty Officer

Ranger is using them as oem

coolguy147

Commander

u can go the evinrudes website and see there boat partners. its listes them all