Where's the Looting & Shooting?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
They evacuated Houston, didn't they? I wanna see some looting & shooting on TV, where is it?<br /><br />Or don't Houston have any poor black people?

oddjob

Commander
Re: Where's the Looting & Shooting?

I heard this morning here on WIOD in Miami that there was a small bit of looting in Houston but has since been curtailed by the local law.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

bluesbros.jpg
<br />"I'm a troll man"

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

sniper.jpg
<br /><br />Maybe in Texas they do a better job of getting the message out. They even train their left behind pets to control the situation.

KaGee

Admiral

Fox News said this morning that Houston's PD had SWAT teams out on the streets specifically watching for looters. Eight were arrested last night in one incident in a Target store. <br /><br />The storm was only getting started... like to hear somebody justifying that they were only trying to feed their family in a time of need! :rolleyes:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The difference is that almost ALL Texans have guns, not just the bad guys. This creates a different attitude.

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

See the Rotwieller (sp) and the kids on bikes! And the other dude turning around!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

roscoe has made a very significant point IMO. Criminal predatory venom feeds on the weak...especially when the slime knows who the undefended are. :mad: <br />pic of my friendly 44 special...nice to have for things that need shooting. Only carry when is prudent. :) <br /><br />
44s.jpg

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

In Texas, "He needed shooting" is still a valid defense to murder.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

quoat: by jtexas<br />__________________________________________________<br />"I'm a troll man"<br />__________________________________________________<br />LOL jtexas that was a good one :D