where to purchase?

allthrottle92

Seaman Apprentice
Need to replace the broken control plate at the front deck of my boat. any sugestion where i can get a replacement?
IMG00319-20100705-0648.jpg

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: where to purchase?

You have a couple of options. One is to buy an entire "generic" assembly which will probably not be an exact match but have the same features. The other is to simply make a new one using the current panel as a pattern. You can buy plastic sheets at Lowes/Home Depot etc.

I believe this one has the same features as yours and even looks like a direct fit.

http://greatlakesskipper.com/produc...12-volt-trolling-motor-boat-switch-panel.html

allthrottle92

Seaman Apprentice

This might be a dumb question, but what is the tilt up and down for....the main motor?... i am a newbie and ahev only had this boat for 2 weeks...still trying to figure everything out and fix minor stuff.

fishin1789

Seaman Apprentice

Yes, the tilt and trim for the main engine are also located on the front panel so when you are up there you can raise and lower the engine. Good luck!

allthrottle92

Seaman Apprentice

that is what i thought...yeah that does not work...cant be that hard to figure on though...thanks..