Where to look for small aluminum boat?

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer
Hello all, been looking for a used small aluminum fishing boat with small motor and trailer. The old man used to rent small Grumman boats with Mariner o/b on 'em down in south Jersey when I was a kid. Something like that would be good. Thought it would be nice to have something to take a little ride in during the off season or before putting the bowrider back in service for the new season. Something maybe ten twelve feet long 8-10 Hp outboard. Looking to spend 'bout $300-$800 bucks or so. A little fixer upper would be OK. Looked here at our host iBoats, looked on eBay, looked in want ads. No luck. :( Can't seem to find anything in my area northern NJ. Anyone have any sites to visit, places they know of, or sources they would recommend? Thanking everyone in advance for any help they could give! ;) <br /><br />Regards, <br />Fireship

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Where to look for small aluminum boat?

Hmmm..Maybe I should have posted this in boat topics and questions? JB, Mods, Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place! If so I'm sure you guys will move it for me! ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Where to look for small aluminum boat?

Moving to Boats