Where to find a Federal Super Cup NiBrAl 12x12 LH prop with 1" bore

namder

Cadet
Hi all, having problems finding this prop. It is on a GW Invader, Rivera 220 Sport Gold. Not sure of the motor, it has 5.7L SGI on the block ( not sure if that helps), it's 22.25' x 96", 2750 lbs. empty, 4700 lbs. full, can't get to WOT because of vibration from damaged prop. The prop info is Federal Super Cup NiBrAl 12 LH 12 1" bore, it also has these numbers on it 787 c 123, c 789 145 o. I'm a newbie to the inboard world and was wondering if I can change the diammeter to 12.5" or 13"? What pitch would I use? How does the "Super Cup" get figure in? So if anybody out there can shed some light on these issues it would be greatly APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance, Namder

namder

Cadet
Re: Where to find a Federal Super Cup NiBrAl 12x12 LH prop with 1" bore

thanks usskydvr, i had found that also but didn't know how to get all the different measurements it was asking for. what the heck is a pocket? i thought that was on my shirt, but remember i'm just a newbie!!! thanks again for trying!!!

usskydvr

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Where to find a Federal Super Cup NiBrAl 12x12 LH prop with 1" bore

Just fill out what you can. But for reference a pocket is a recess in the bottom of the hull for the prop. A tunnel is similar to a pocket but usually
goes the entire length of the hull on each side of the centerline.
see the pics I attached

Attachments

• prop pocket.jpg
    prop pocket.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tunnel hull SleekCraft.jpg
    tunnel hull SleekCraft.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0