Where my mind is really at...

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Got up early this morning to take the family to the New York Aquarium. Kids and wife have been looking forward to this all week. Yesterday I spent half the day working on my permanent fuel tank project on the boat in the garage. This morning my 5 yr old asks "Papi... Where are we going today?" I look at her with a big smile and exclaim "Were going to the MARINA!". She just stares at me and gets a sad look on her face. Then I realize what I said and told her, "I'm sorry honney, I meant AQUARIUM!". Then she was all smiles and ran off to get dressed. <br /><br />Guess I've got boat on the brain.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Where my mind is really at...

Hey,..........Atleast is All About Water..........

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Come on Mark , don't give her that big a scare!!! They'll remember!! :D When you're decrepit and in a wheelchair years from now, she drive you in the drink if you don't watch out!<br />Frank

Link

Rear Admiral

Cute :) Kids like those big fish tanks :D

Realgun

Commander

Usually I just pick them up from school with the boat attached. Capitive audience you might say :D <br /><br />The Bio park is actually rather nice here in Albuquerque. 50 dollars for the family for the year and things change about every month or so.