Where is the sun?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
We've had this cloudy, rainy weather for about a week now. Where is that durn sun at anyway? Who's got it? Share it with me would ya?<br />Bassy

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Where is the sun?

You get enough of it Bassy, I'm gonna keep it a while longer! :p

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Okay, Boomyal, but just a little while longer and then you send it right back! I miss it.<br />Bassy

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Iv'e forgotten what it looks like and we're supposed to get a foot of the white stuff tomorow :eek: Oh well, the snowthrower's ready!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Ditto Bass man .. starting to feel like a frozen mushroom here...

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I got it.. I'm not sharing.. :p <br /><br />Rolled up the windows today and run the A/C in the truck.. :p <br /><br />SUFFER!!!! :p

KaGee

Admiral

Sun? What's that? From mid December until mid March we see very little of the red fiery fellow.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sunny and 80 down here. Water is a bit chilly for swimming though

Skinnywater

Commander

Can't complain about 2 months of winter when we have 10 months of summer Bassy. <br />The grass on the hills will be brown soon enough. :cool:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah, I know Skinnywater. You're right and I really don't have anything to complain about considering the severe cold our fellow iboaters have out there. Brrr! a foot of snow? Oh, no thanks! But I was just missing that warm sunshine. Tonight it's clearing up, so now we get some freezing temps. Should be some ice in the morning. Should see that Mr. Sun tomorrow and then back to rain by Thursday. I'll enjoy tomorrow. <br />Bassy

aspeck

Staff member

Hey, we have had nothing but sun for the last 2 months here, and except for the harmatan blowing in and obscuring the sun with dust from the desert, we will have sun for the next 3 months. Not a drop of rain till the end of March, or beginning of May. Then look out! We will make up for it then!

LadyFish

Admiral

It was 76 here yesterday and I'm sure sunny above the fog. The past week it's been 97% humidity and fog thick as pea soup. Talk about bad hair days. But I'm not complaining it's still better than freezing cold temperatures.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Believe it or not, the sun is as close now as it's going to get, 92 million miles. It'll be about 3 million miles farther away on July 4.

KaGee

Admiral

Wanna trade Ms. Bassy??<br /><br />We got 3" of snow on top of ice with another 3" due before dinner time.