Where is Heinz??

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Anyone heard from Heinz since he move to the new apartment with his son?

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Where is Heinz??

Heinz sends occasional messages via e-mail . He reports the father - son thing is working out very well and they are enjoying living togeather. I note his communications are more positive every time he writes. It's great to hear from him. I guess he'll get on board soon and give out any further information when he can.<br />Ross

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea I talk to him on AOL messenger ever now and again.

Heinz CA.

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Damn you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! makin me misty and all! Oh geez an email from a buddy.............hmmmmmmm, damn kiwis! Hey you guys I am so sorry, everytime I click on link I get SOMETHING else pressing to do.....My son and I are awesome, 15 yr old daughter here for almost 3 weeks, this summer, I took off TWO weeks in row(never did that, like it) , between work, son, life in general and SOME travel(next week out of town) it has been crazy, BLISSFUL, fun, met and made a BAZLLION friends and great neighbors, who thankfully I trust and now know, who watched my son, asking for ALMOST NOTHING.Hell yes i paid em WELL! New place is like a damn show room the way WE keep it - make a mess, 5 secs to cleanup, "want to go out to dinner son?" "No lets bbq again" = $4.00..... and pool EVERY weekday and at least twice on wknds - he becoming a bass i beleive ! LOL I am truly amazed once again at the kindness of GOOD friends.....I ask what I can do for THEM???? "we have your number"........grrrrrrr :) and.....a GREAT lake 1 mile from aptmt!!!!!!! woohoo!!!! Carp, bass, cats etc.!<br />Sorry guys, we CANT complain........all good. and gettin better. I think this all details I can "give" ex just loves searchin this site(or has her xx yr old do it).......whoops............NOT EVER goin there again...................... :) you who know me KNOW how to get hold of me. :)I promise to keep in contact! God Bless ALL of you! Thanks. Heinz

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Hey Heinz....great to hear from ya!<br /><br />sounds like all is well...<br /><br />Take care my friend!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

hadn't been in the yahoo chat in a while (long while). no time