Where is capt ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzog1

Recruit
How do I get a hold of this Captain ken I hear so much about? I have questions and need parts for my Yamaha 4.3 sterndrive please help thank you

dubs283

Vice Admiral
fyi it is not considered apropos to call out a member by name in a thread title on this forum

you may try a PM but again, most people on this forum do not appreciate questions directed through this method unless you are very familiar with them and the issue is personal

you may post a new thread containing your issue/question and wait for a response. yamaha sterndrive issues do not often get a lot of views because there are few of them out there and there is no oem support available

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
He may be up to his ears working on customer boats. He has bills to pay before giving out free advice.

BTW - No forum member is on call to give advice of any kind. You can PM Ken, but it is his option to respond or ignore.

Enzog1

Recruit
I was asking the question because I have no idea how to get a hold of him and I thought someone that knows him or has worked with him can help me find him or his business so I can bring him business otherwise I have no idea where to start that's why I'm here. So too bad if you don't like my question I'm not apologizing. It's called Word of Mouth it helps for business.

Capt Ken

Commander
I haven’t passed to the great marina in the sky YET! But after passing my 70th birthday, I feel like I have, but forgot to fall down. 39 years in business and 31 of those in the Yamaha family has taken its toll. I no longer have the hustle and fortunately able to treat the business as a hobby. I no longer work on any sterndrives or inboards. Specialize mostly in Yamaha outboards and nothing over 20 years old. Even at that I pretty well pick my jobs. I need to get around to clearing out all my used Yamaha Sterndrive parts that I’ve collected and picked over since 1990. It will go to the local scrap metal dealer. 39 years of collecting junk has taken up too much space. After the wife suffering a stroke in 2017 (she came thru it fine), hurricane Michael that came close to destroying our shop in 2018, then Covid, I’m getting tired and pretty cranky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.