Where Can I Find New OMC Parts

1985mazdarx7

Cadet
Hey, are there any companies out there making OEM OMC replacement parts? If so, where can someone that lives in Canada buy them, or are they only found online. Stores that I have in town are Napa, Canadian Tire, Parts Source, Princess Auto, Peavey Mart, there are some others but I don't think they carry marine parts. We really don't have a dealer here. There is a Mercury dealer, but will they carry OMC parts?<br /><br />Thanks for helping me out. After Bombardier bought OMC I'm not sure where to find parts for my stern drive or motor anymore. As I haven't really had to replace anything other then oil filters and stuff.<br /><br />Thanks gaain,<br /><br />- Jeff

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Where Can I Find New OMC Parts

NAPA has a Pretty Good Selection......

kponhlo

Cadet

You might find that the Mercury dealer can order the parts. GLM and Sierra are 2 big mfrs and they make parts for both brands - if he has one or the other he should have a catalog. If not, you can get the P/N online and go to him.<br /><br />Bear in mind you will likely pay A LOT at a dealer vs. an online store.

Lou C

Supreme Mariner

In my area I get all the OMC stuff I need from the local Evinrude/Johnson dealer, who still servces and repairs OMC sterndrives.<br />another place is www.dougrussell.com they have all the assembly drawings and part diagrams.