Where best place on line to advertise to sell boat?

ezbtr

Commander
I MAY sell my boat, where is best and least expensive place to place a boat for sale ad with pics online? Thanks, Heinz<br />P.S. In storage now, $40 per mo. but want to upgrade later anyway.

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
Re: Where best place on line to advertise to sell boat?

How about right here on iboats for starters.You can also try yachtsforsale.com and boatsforsale.com Charlie

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

naughty Heinz, tisk tisk tisk<br /><br />Always upgrade first, then sell old boat.<br />Thats why I have 3 boats now.

phatmanmike

Captain

roscoe....thats why i have 5

ndemge

Commander

Heinz...<br />I've got mine on ebay right now, will see how that goes and then listing here. Since mine is under $3k it's same price for ebay and iboats.

mattttt25

Commander

In my opinion, www.boattraderonline.com is the best online sales site. They get great volume and have an easy to use, robust search feature. A tad expensive, but for a standard ad and 1 pic, I think it's $40 for 4 weeks.

josh@iboats.com

Recruit

Lets not forget the iboats classifieds!<br />This is Joshua, Manager of the iboats boating classifieds. For $49.95 we provide a great looking ad with 3 big pictures and unlimited text on the description, and your ad stays up for 6 months. That is only $8.33 a month. Also, in 3 separate comparison studies i have done for our dealers, we have out preformed boat trader online every time sending as many as 60% more email leads. iboats not only has the best forums out there, but the best classifieds, and the best online store too.<br /><br />Learn more about our classifieds here<br /> http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/marine_classifieds/manager.cgi?action=post <br /><br />Thanks<br />Joshua<br />Manager Web Services<br />iboats.com

ndemge

Commander

Well Hi there Josh, and welcome to the boards! <br /><br />Will see how the ebay goes and then will be giving it a try. Iboats is up there, but ya ain't got the visibility of the ole "bay"<br /><br />So why doesn't the Manager of Web Services hang out in the basement a little more often :)

ezbtr

Commander

I'll have to check out iboats, etc., been so busy haven't even had time, I'm thinkin something like Autotrader.com for boats?