Where are Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton when we need them?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Wonder why we haven't heard from these two "advocates" denouncing the looting, rape, mugging, theft, etc. in N.O.<br /><br />From what I see on TV, all that is left in N.O. is the black comunity. Don't you think their spokes people should step up to the microphone and demonstrate their leadership skills? Help ease the tension, guide their supporters, etc?<br /><br />Al, Jessie, we're waiting.....

Homerr

Commander
Re: Where are Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton when we need them?

And waiting...<br /><br />H.

KaGee

Admiral

Fox News interviewed a black couple in Houston that arrived overnight and are now locked out of the stadium as it is full.<br /><br />He was in tears... his response to the goings on in New Orleans... "I can't believe my people are acting this way".

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

They will show up soon when the black folks are being oppressed, otherwise, they dont want to put any bad press on them.<br /><br />Ken

Tyme2fish

Commander

Maybe their trying to locate Rodney King so he can say, "Can't we all just get along."

Ralph 123

Captain

They are all there now, blaming Bush. <br /><br />1) His fault because of global warming<br />2) He was on vacation and not prepared<br />3) He hasn't done enough<br />4) He's a racist and doesn't care because the people are poor blacks.

ChaosDad

Seaman Apprentice

Do know that Jesse is down talking to that commie Chavez, trying to get him to like us folks.

NYMINUTE

Captain

They will NOT benefit from those two BOZO's anyway. Besides it is easier to blame DubbaU, he is an easy target. Wonder how the terrorist cells see this event. Knowing the mayhem it generated on our oil prices, I think all our oil production sites need to be on High Alert. 9-11 is coming, and it would be a world class coup for them to strike again on the same day 4 years later, and make a mockery of our Homeland Security.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> and it would be a world class coup for them to strike again on the same day 4 years later, and make a mockery of our Homeland Security.
..but NYM, GW is not doing enough to protect us but Homeland security is way too powerful and obtrusive. :rolleyes:

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

I saw on Nightline tonight Jesse made a showing in the Big Easy. As expected he was shouting off his foul mouth. Same goes for the mayor of NO. Heard a audio clip of his foul language.

BrettNC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Times like this show you who is for real and who is not.