whats your rating?

walk_the_plank

Recruit
i normally only run a sportsboat and so i can't claim to be proficient at docking a liner, it appears however that according to this i have achieved the lowly status of "unable seaman" :) <br /><br /> dock the liner<br /><br />i saw it on a different forum so my apologies if it's already been posted.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: whats your rating?

I got Seadog the first time, off to improve my score. :D <br /><br />Ken

QC

Supreme Mariner

Boatswains first try. Hit some stuff before I saw the rudder indicator. I like it. I have another freeby that's not near as good. I want a twin screw version. Anybody know of one? I'll even poay for it, imagine that!!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Finally made Captain, darn that stupid catamaran.<br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

Hmm... <br /><br /><br />
seadog.jpg

QC

Supreme Mariner

I could get addicted. The Catamaran is a problem, but I am willing to sacrifice her. I always get messed up with games like this when orientation is opposite of my head i.e. when the boat is turned around so the bow points towards me . . .

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Ya can't back the stupid thing up :mad: <br /><br />Yeah, I guess you can.

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer

captain first time..........Sunk a few thing, put a couple scratches on the hull....

QC

Supreme Mariner

Captain. Not saying how many times it took. Third port is where I get into trouble. I am now powering into the little beach, full port rudder. It pivots nicely and does not count as a collision. Can back in from there.<br /><br />There is no way without the bow thruster though. That's it, next goal, Captain without the thrusters . . . be back in a week.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Captain without the thrusters. No what do I do?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Seadog..............That stupid blow-boat out front of grenades(sp?)ticks me off!.......... #@$%^& raghaulers......

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Anybody have a better one.<br /><br />I remember my brother used to have a Boat Captains training CD where it taught you how to dock and throttle in rough seas.<br /><br />Anything out there like this?<br /><br />Ken

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

first mate first and only try... slow drives me nuts :D

WardenJ

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Captain on the second try, but seriously folks, who parks a small boat that close to a maneuvering crusie ship ;)