Whats happen'n over the Fourth of July???

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
We're having our annual Forth-O-July shin-dig as usual.....only BIGGER.....loads of family and friends,....will be a lot of out of Towner’s coming this year. Party list is up to 125 plus! Doing 45 pounds of pork on the spit, Deep frying 5 turkeys, hot dogs, hamburgers, brats, side dishes, munchies, deserts, drinks, (adult and soft). All done by the lake so there will be swimming, boating, skiing, boarding, tubing and jet skiing ......along with "boat rides" for some of our more reserved guest. Got a Live Band Playing from 8:30ish till ?. With a break after dark for a fireworks show.....Hope ya all have a safe and enjoyable “Fourth-O-July”....And…….GOD BLESS AMERICA

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Whats happen'n over the Fourth of July???

I'm leaving for vacation, fishing in Canada, so will miss the fourth here.<br /><br />NASA is going to try to blow a stadium sized hole in a comet on the 4th. It may be visible in the western US. SHould be good fireworks.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Have to work. The lake will be full of waterheads and morons so will have to take care of all of them. Street dance in one of the small towns I patrol. Expecting around 3,000 crammed into a 1 block dance area. <br />Should be a good time for some.<br />I will do my celebrating the 5th and 6th.

ZmOz

Captain

Got enough illegal fireworks to invade Canada. :D Taking them to Seaside, where I can drive on the beach, like I do every year, where there's a professional show and everybody else on the beach has a truckload of illegal fireworks. <br /><br />Yeehaw! :cool: :eek:

Homerr

Commander

Staying away from people I'd guess... :) <br />As Dawg said... Way too many idiots!<br /><br />I might go to a local (less popular) lake and do some fishing, or head to the desert to do some bunny and coyote hunting.<br /><br /><br />H.

dolluper

Captain

That's pretty good there ZmOz b-u-t we start invading on July 1st we learn't that in 1812 :D :D So get your helmet ready to wear July 1st nice of me to warn yeah eh!!! :D :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Working at least part of the day saturday and monday... Sunday's up in the air, yet.. I may just sleep all day sunday.. Maybe wet a line down at the park..<br /><br />Actually, working on these holidays and weekends is kinda nice.. It's quiet in the shop.. The door's closed.. The phone is'nt ringing off the hook.. I actually get things accomplished..<br /><br />Multi-tasking sucks.... :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Going to a BBQ at the Mayor's house up at the lake....Kids think it's cool having dinner at the Mayor's....They don't realize that it's a small community (population 400) and the mayor lives just a couple of houses down :D :D :D <br /><br />I plan on spending all weekend with my wife and kids, playing on the jetski and maybe do some fishing....<br /><br />No matter what you do, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, think of our service men and women defending OUR freedom.

crab bait

Captain

suppose to be low 80's an low humid ,saturday.. <br /><br />think i'll take the train to philly an see live-aid concert..<br /><br />havn't been to a BIG event in along time..

Drowned Rat

Captain

Headin' to the White Mountains in AZ to get away from the heat for a while. 9000' elevation, it should be nice and cool. :) No boatin' this weekend. :(

QC

Supreme Mariner

I'm bummin'. Stupid company is run by Canadians and we are trying to get investment from the UK, so what do they do? Schedule meetings for the 4th, 5th & 6th. I'm flyin' on the 3rd. :mad: <br /><br />Heading to Lake Havasu on the 7th though to make up for it. I know DR won't be there, but that place is still a lot of fun for us.<br /><br />I am TOTALLY envying ZmOz. That’s a proper 4th. Illegal AND patriotic. :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

Thanks DR. We will. Hava zoo for sure, but that's just the deal. We like the south end a lot and poke around up in the Gorge too. Still beautiful and the party can be good too . . .

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Staying home and hanging out with hubby. No fireworks up here. Its a fire hazard. <br />We'll be swinging through Fire Valley,NV. this summer on our way back from New Mexico. We'll be stocking up on those fireworks and watch out New Year's Eve! Fireworks galore! :D <br />Bassy

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> Got enough illegal fireworks to invade Canada. :D Taking them to Seaside, where I can drive on the beach, like I do every year, where there's a professional show and everybody else on the beach has a truckload of illegal fireworks. <br /><br />Yeehaw! :cool: :eek:
Wow great idea.. just got back from Seaside last week.. we left the town still standing for ya :) <br />Just a little short on hand made ice cream and fudge ;) <br /><br />Maybe Ill do a BBQ for Mr.Link her mom and the cats.. Hmmm maybe BBQ'd cats.... ewwwwwww my bad my bad

PW2

Commander

Heading down to DeTour, Mi. at the end of the St Mary's River in Lake Huron to do a little salmon fishing.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

The family is going to do what we do each weekend, live aboard. I don't like leaving my boat unattended when there is a major crowd at the lake. Seems like that is when theft is highest. Hope it rains some more, water level is so low I can't get my boat out into the lake without kicking up mud. :(

Stratosfied

Ensign

I will be at work on the 3-11 :( I am gonna take a small grill and fix up a few steaks and stuff for the crew!

TilliamWe

Banned

We will be rafted out on the Illinois River just north of downtown Peoria, where they bring in a barge & shoot off the works from right in the water! It's cool