What's for Father's Day?

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Me, I'm having my favorite - pulled hickory smoked pork BBQ, baked beans, cole slaw, and potatoe salad(or chips). It don't get any better.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: What's for Father's Day?

A day on the lake.....every thing else is icing on the cake!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ah geez, you have to talk about all that food?<br />I'm just glad I woke up breathing and that all my kids and grandkids will be here later on today.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Finishing up the build on the trailer. Packing, sorting. Movers come tomorrow to pack me up. If it ain't in a "No Packing Zone" it will be GONE! At least until I get to CA.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

BBQ chicken,potato salad and blackberry cobbler(berries from the garden of course).<br />Bassy

Homerr

Commander

Greasy underside of the Wife's car...<br /><br />"Nuff said...<br /><br /><br />H.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Breakfast in bed then Sunday School, church, steaks for lunch, swimming in the in-laws pool with my 3 kids, and now, reading I-boats.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Many descendants gathered at The Hideout. Much food of many varieties, A small bottle of Glenfiddich.<br /><br />A set of DVDs of Band of Brothers, big gift certificate at Cabelas.<br /><br />Altogether a really grand day. :)