What you need to become under secratary of homeland security and head of FEMA

rolmops

Vice Admiral
You have to be a friend or protege of a Bush man,and in Brown's case you have to be commissioner of the international arabian horse association.That my friends is the experience in disaster relief that the director of FEMA brought to the job.Bush was right.Brown did the best he could and the disastrous results are only too evident.<br />New Orleans goes through a terrible time.As far as the press is concerned this is a goldmine for publicity.But you have to realize at the same time, just like our president did,that at least part of the pointed fingers were pointed in the right direction.Try and keep your eyes wide open and look at the facts and not the opinions.

rogerwa

Commander
Re: What you need to become under secratary of homeland security and head of FEM

Re: What you need to become under secratary of homeland security and head of FEM

Don't the facts get in the way of your witch hunt. Keep repeating this crap enough and it just might stick considering it is partisan BS.<br /><br />When Fed help was FINALLY requested, it came in droves. <br /><br />How can you overlook the incompetance at the local and state level so completely. Maybe because they are not republicans?? Maybe because you hate Bush that much?? I really have no idea.

D

DJ

P.L.E.A.S.E.!!!<br /><br />NEVER let hatred get in the way of facts.<br /><br /> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

All of the diverse leftist governance of LA had absolutely no responsibility in the matter. Of course it's all the Feds fault. By liberal standards the Federal Gument should be responsible to supply you toilet paper, why not make them responsible for everything else up the ladder of importance.<br /><br />I really expected nothing less from Rolmops. When will PW chime in? :rolleyes:

Ralph 123

Captain

The President of the American Red Cross just said on O'Reilly they were kept out of NO by the State.... that's it. Game, set, match... Blanco will be lucky not to be criminally indicted.<br />

D

DJ

Blanco will be lucky not to be criminally indicted.<br /><br /><br />
Never happen. The Dem. party is all about "quiet burials" and "disappearing". Especilly in Louisiana. She will find hers, in a swamp called "Atchafalaya".

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

And you belive O"Reilly. You are the most enemic person in the world. I just saw a report on CNN that said that what ever he said is wrong. <br /> Prove me wrong.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by telmanmn:<br /> And you belive O"Reilly. You are the most enemic person in the world. I just saw a report on CNN that said that what ever he said is wrong. <br /> Prove me wrong.
Hmmmm? Now who would I be more likely to believe, CNN or Bill O'Reilly. Who really tries to get it right and is first to admit it if he doesn't?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> All of the diverse leftist governance of LA...
boomyal, I recognize that as your feeble attempt to exagerate the far-leftness of La local politics, but you failed miserably...I'm not sure you know just exactly how far left they are...you have to go considerably farther to exagerate it.<br /><br />You may not know that the mayor of New Orleans, until a few days prior to filing to run for mayor, was a member of and contributor to the Republican party. He switched his affiliation because in order for a Republican to get elected in south Louisiana, the dem candidate would have to get caught (in the words of famous La. politician Earl K. Long) "in a compromising position with a live boy or a dead woman." :eek:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

You prove my point jtejas, real conservatives are not chameleons. Only weak kneed liberals are known to change their stripes for opportunistic purposes. :p

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by telmanmn:<br /> And you belive O"Reilly. You are the most enemic person in the world. I just saw a report on CNN that said that what ever he said is wrong. <br /> Prove me wrong.
Would you believe The American Red Cross ?<br /><br /><br />
Hurricane Katrina: Why is the Red Cross not in New Orleans?<br /><br />Acess to New Orleans is controlled by the National Guard and local authorities and while we are in constant contact with them, we simply cannot enter New Orleans against their orders. <br />
[note to boomyal: thas what I said...it's far lefter even than you think :p ]