what year Evinrude please?

riptide116

Seaman
once again I must call out for help again for I am still a squibb...<br /><br />I have a Evinrude 35 Hp & I know knot a thing about it to be more precice I am looking up the year of this particular motor...<br />Model# E35ELCIG<br />Serial#E0002137<br /><br />I am in search of the year so when I go to the part store I know what to look for and knot seem like a idoit at the parts counter (I seen enuf of em..) I can ask santa(Finance manager,AKA the Wife) for steering system,throttle system & the pigtail for the wire'ing harness,then I can pilot the boat from the front seat and no more tiller steering.<br /><br />then I have my winter hobby of installing all this stuff.<br />Teleflex steering system looks simple,no research on throttle/gear assembly yet.<br />kicking around the idea of a choke cable allso<br />no idea what to do about the wire'ing harness or diagram what to where and stuff like that.<br />electric hydralic so the motor can tilt out of water when I load/unload from the elevator lift for launching.<br /><br />any and all recomendations are gladly accepted from ye all who know this stuff..<br /><br />I figured out what that hole is for in the bottom of the boat- its where ya pour all your money into...<br />Thanks again.

riptide116

Seaman
Re: what year Evinrude please?

cool,still sorta new motor,I dont know a thing about the electric start and all the other stuff,been on tiller steering and its getting real old real fast + seating sucks.<br /><br />any suggestions on steering or throttle or electrical system greatly appreceated.<br />thanks again.