What Would you Do ??..??

Bondo

Staff member
You've just driven 500 Miles over the Lovely Unimproved Goat Trails that Vermont,+ New Hampshire call Roads........<br />You're Hungrey,.......<br />You've got 1 1/2Lb. HardShell Lobsters for everybody,.....And,.. All the Nutcrackers seem to have Grown Legs..... Gone.....<br /><br />Being the Mechanic that I Am,...............<br />This was My Solution last night.......<br /><br />
Lobster.jpg

KaGee

Admiral
Re: What Would you Do ??..??

ROFL! :D <br /><br />Any port in a storm Bondo!

LadyFish

Admiral

ROTFLMAO. I love it!<br /><br />We've used hammers, chunks of wood and even my brother's cap gun before.<br /><br />Where there's a will theres a way. :)

ndemge

Commander

I've used so many tools back and forth from garage and kitchen...<br /><br /><br />Mixer: Cordless drill with one of the beaters from wife's mixer, cause the drill has more torque.<br /><br />....These mixers are GREAT for mixing small batches of grout in a 1gallon bucket....<br /><br />Bernzomatic is great for roasting peppers. Brother came down the other day hopeing I had an extra 1lb gas tank, didn't... But I had a bulk tank adapter and he hooked up the berzo to the bbq grill tank and still made pasta :) <br /><br /><br />What I really like about the above photo: Looks like you didn't even bother cleaning the grease off first, and I bet it tasted GREAT!

gaugeguy

Captain

I'll have you know that they are "improved goat trails" here, and the locals don't need any crackers to open and eat their lobstahs. :p

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Yeah we just use tin snips or aviation shears to open them up.<br /><br />Hey, it takes years of careful planning to get our roads in that shape....kind of rustic!<br /><br />Bob

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

duplicate sorry :(

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

"if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."<br />--Red Green

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

If I ever eat them thangs, that is what I would use.

KaGee

Admiral

Now if you said you steamed it on top of your engine block while driving we might of thunk you was some sort of redneck or somethin! :p

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I thought that was how you broke into lobsters...you mean there are more appropriate tools for the job....lol<br /><br />Belchy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I recall walking into my work shop and found the general manager cutting a rack of lamb chops on my table saw one day. I just shook my head and got the task of cleaning gobs of meat off my saw. YUK! Later he offered me some, of course I passed on the offer, I know what had been run across that saw before. <br /><br />Bondo, I wondered where my channels went! I find that they grow legs as well. Good post!

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Good lookin' lobster you got there! You couldn't have found a tool any bigger for that, could you?! :)

Bondo

Staff member

I'm Sorry gaugeguy,..... You're Right.......<br /><br />I'm just used to NY roads,... 14' driving lanes,+ a 10' breakdown lane......<br /><br />Maine has 12' driving lanes,+ 8' shoulders......<br /><br />New Hampshire has 12' driving lanes,+ a Wide Spot in the gravel every Mile or 2............<br /><br />Vermont has 8' driving lanes,+ Nothing but Woods,+ Swamps to pull over into............ :D <br /><br />NoelMG,....... Grease,??.... What Grease.??? I gave My Sweetie the New Craftsman SSteel 1s.............. :D <br /><br />Working on the Steamer Clams,+ Mussels for Tonite........... ;)

crab bait

Captain

you should try those crustaceons with alittle WD-40 sause..

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Bondo:<br /> Working on the Steamer Clams,+ Mussels for Tonite........... ;)
How you gonna open those, 5lb sledgehammer and splitting wedge :p