What was the name of that band

NathanY

Commander
That had all the fishing songs? I cant remember, they had a name like a lure or something.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: What was the name of that band

Shad Rapp<br /><br />We Want Some Crappie<br />Up Nort<br />Ice Fish Baby<br />Da Fishin' State<br />U Can't Catch Fish<br />Shad-Rappers Delight<br />One Pike, Two<br />Spear Me A Sturgeon<br />White Bass<br /><br />"Da Yoopers" had a few too.

phatmanmike

Captain
Re: What was the name of that band

I like big...<br />Bucks and I cannot lie-<br />You other hunters can't deny-<br />That when a buck walks past yer stand real fast,<br />Ya wanna pull up yer gun and blast, and go...<br />BOOOOM! Drop him dead on his back-<br />But first it better have a nice rack.<br />Cause if ya think I'll shoot a doe,<br />I'll tell ya der guy, Heck no!<br />Ohhhh, some guys, they'll even take shots<br />At an itty bitty doe that still has spots,<br />But I don't shoot fer venison meat-<br />I'll shoot a cow if I want ta eat!<br />Ya, my buck meat, is tough like jerky-<br />But I know it won't hurt me.<br />So it might not be fer cookin',<br />But that mounted rack sure is good lookin'!<br />Ya see I won't take a look,<br />Unless it makes that record book<br />I like 'em big, and strong,<br />And them antlers better be long!<br />So hunters! "Yah!" Deer hunters! "Yah!"<br />Do ya wanna shoot that buck?!! "Heck yah!"<br />Then blast it! "Blast it!" Blast it!<br />"Blast it!" Blast dat big ol' buck! - I like big bucks!<br />