What was she thinking?

Twidget

Commander
Some people are just too stupid to reproduce. Example<br /><br />
Curtis Schoonmaker said his ex-wife had the option of renting a larger car but declined to do so. "She claims she doesn't see the harm in it," he said. "She didn't believe any accident would result."

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: What was she thinking?

Darwin's award receiver for stupidity.<br /><br />A few years ago, I was on the I75 going south near St Peterburg in florida, I saw a old station wagon in front of us on the right hand lane. The back of the station wagon was open and there sat 3 small kids on the tail gate with their feet dangling over it. The father was driving at around 55/60 mph on this busy interstate. He had his window up and my wife tried to tell him about the kids behind but he ignore us. So we drove on and did not see any highway patrol for next hour or so. Car were whisking by and honking to him and he seem like he couldn't care at all. :mad: :mad: Don't know what happen to him, whether he was stop or left the highway....<br /><br />To me that man deserve to be put in jail for endangering the life of the kids and pain and sorrow for the rest of the public. I wonder what is he thinking about and where is his brain.

aspeck

Staff member

Didn't understand the quote till I read the link! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: Some people just don't get it. We did stunts like that for 15 minutes in high school driving a bunch to football practice, but then what do you expect from dumb HS linemen? :D You don't expect that kind of behavior from mother's on an 8 hour trip! :eek: :rolleyes:

ehenry

Commander

NYMINUTE, Please stop short of saying "Redneck mentality". I've seen and heard of plenty of people from all corners of this nation who dont consider themselves redneck in the least, do some totally stupid and ignorant concerning their children.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ya know, the things that will get ya thrown in jail today we perfectly fine 20 years ago.<br /><br />Kids riding in the back of pickups, no problem.<br /><br />Kids in no car seat, no problem. Heck I NEVER sat in a car seat.<br /><br />Seat belts, shmeat belts, who needs em. :D <br /><br />Ken

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

What kinda car was it? Heck, we used to cram 2 adults and 5 kids into a Honda Accord, and nobody had to ride in the trunk.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I've done that to get in the Drive-in movie before, but that lasted 5 minutes and I wanted to do it. Jeeez . . .

achris

More fish than mountain goat

This is a joke, right?

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Cheryl Ann Schoonmaker, 38, forced the two girls, aged 8 and 10, to take turns in the trunk July 1 because there was not enough room in the car,<br /><br />The woman was driving five children, including an infant,
With that many kids, she should have asked for volunteers, instead of forcing them.<br /><br />Now on a serious note....What a NUT!!! :mad:

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Some people are really stupid. Others just don't give a crap. The first group needs guidance. The latter group needs a good beating.