WHAT TIC'S u

dolluper

Captain
Not to much for me as I'm pretty laid back [CANADIAN THING] and calm life is good "BUT" rude and pushy people top the list for me I lose it with them and of coarse the toilet seat thing got to get a remote for that :D

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: WHAT TIC'S u

A lot tics me off:<br /><br />Stupid People, Drugs, and littering are the top

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

so to add another angle to this boring question, what do you do about what tic's you off? That's the question that matters most. Chief :)

Homerr

Commander

*** TOO MUCH TO LIST ***<br /><br />Self edit... :) <br /><br />This kind of question has been brought up a lot on this forum... And it's always an interesting read.<br /><br />H.

dolluper

Captain

Naaaa I need another remote ,so I can loose it and get stressed

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> Not to much for me as I'm pretty laid back [CANADIAN THING] and calm life is good "BUT" rude and pushy people top the list for me I lose it with them and of coarse the toilet seat thing got to get a remote for that :D
Did you know that when you flush a toilet with the lid up the spray can go for over 15'??? I guess one might as well pee all over the bathroom...no wonder women don't like the seat left up!!! My wife has trained me well,, to put the seat and lid down every time I go...I NEVER forget...once heard a raing about men, and they said for a rating of 1 - 10, ten being the best, that men who lower hte seat and lid the rating is a TEN!!!!! So I remind teh little wife that I am a TEN according to national ratings!!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by TilliamWe:<br /> putting this up top so theriver can find my response.
TW, you're my kind of guy!!! Tee hee hee :D <br /><br />Come an' git it, TR...tender vittles!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Big Government, big spending, lieing politicians, and work limiting my I-Boats time.<br />Oh yeah.....Foul weather on weekends, unless Stephanie Abrams is forecasting, then it is OK. :p :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by TilliamWe:<br /> putting this up top so theriver can find my response.
I see theriver has made a swell impression. Hope this thread offends him. :( :( :D

oddjob

Commander

Wow! I'm so out of touch hear I dont even know theriver's story here. Maybe thats a good thing. Have a good weekend everyone. :)

D

DJ

Unsolicited faxes. I get 5-10 per night.<br /><br />It seems that the "no call" list does not apply to fax machines. :mad:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> Wow! I'm so out of touch hear I dont even know theriver's story here. Maybe thats a good thing. Have a good weekend everyone. :)
oddjob... theriver has had issues with some threads. Haven't found a topic that hasn't been offensive. Like a teenager !