What other message boards do you belong to?

James Bond

Seaman
Post up the site and what it's for.....just curious what other interests you have....I'm a member of WAY too many forums!<br /><br />Other than this site, I belong to:<br /><br />www.ok-speed.com<br /> - message board for auto-enthusiasts and friends in Oklahoma<br /><br />www.nismokc.com<br /> - message board for Oklahoma City Nissan owners and enthusiasts<br /><br />www.cofba.com<br /> - Central Oklahoma F-Bodies Association, for Trans-Ams, Firebirds, and Camaro's<br /><br />www.clubsi.com<br /> - Nationwide Honda Civic Si message board<br /><br />www.customcivics.com<br /> - Another Honda Civic message board, my friend operates it<br /><br />www.s2ki.com<br /> - Worldwide Honda S2000 message board<br /><br />www.z31.com<br /> - Nationwide Nissan z31 (84-89 300ZX) message board

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: What other message boards do you belong to?

Honda Civic?<br />Is that anything like a CRX?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

http://www.ford-trucks.com/ <br /><br />It's like every mechanic in the world helping me with my requirement to keep the old truck running cuz thats the only way I can own and use the boat.<br /><br />These guys are the i-boats of the ford truck world.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I belong to Raging Bull, to feed my stock habit, and the Arima Boat Owners Group.<br /><br />Jinx

LubeDude

Admiral

I do not have time right now to post all the links right now, but:<br /><br />Ranger forums<br />RX7Club<br />Scream and Fly<br />Marine Doctor<br />Pantera international<br />Corvette Forums<br />Porsche Forums<br />BOBISTHEOILGUY<br />BBC Boards<br />And there must be others

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Astromart.com <br /><br />My other hobby is astronomy.

James Bond

Seaman

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> <br />RX7Club<br />Pantera international<br />Corvette Forums<br />Porsche Forums <br />
I think I have a new friend! HAHAHA

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I've logged a couple thousand posts in an ATV forum. Riding my ATV in the sand is my other hobby. In fact, that's where the "250r" in my nickname comes from. One of the greatest high-performance ATV's ever made was the mighty Honda TRX250R. They stopped making them in 1989, and only this last year have they been de-throned as the King of race-quads.

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Mostly just lurk in my others-<br />fiberglassics.com<br />antique outboards AOMCI.org<br />various homebuilt airplane boards-(especially auto engine & other alternative powerplants as well as Kitfox type airplanes)<br />WPW (a semi rare heart arrhythmia condition)<br />old minolta camera repair<br />ham radio boards

Link

Rear Admiral

NONE :eek: <br /><br />But the Help keep my Ford running might not be a bad place to join! that pointer listed :D <br /><br />But I do have a mIRC channel I'm on with people of like instrests, cooking, fishing, kite flying etc. But this is the only BBS type forum I'm on.<br /><br />When I'm reading/posting here I'm also there talking in real time. <br /><br />Just for people who don't know Dalnet-mIRC etc were the forerunners of "chat rooms or msn messenger etc" in the early 90s.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea Link, I also talk on mirc on starchat.<br />I also have an iboats chatroom set up there besides yahoo.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey cool Spinner. I'll check it out this evening.<br />I just use my name there also, just not to creative I guess :) <br />I tried several times but couldnt sign into the iboats chat.