What makes your wife special (Mother's day tribute)

Stephenatx

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I know Mother's day is supposed to be a time to honor your mother and my mother was special, but I want to take this opportunity to honor my wife also. I would like to say that I am about the luckiest guy around. My wife is a wonderful mother to our four kids (two hers and two mine). All of the kids genuinely love her and she loves them. She is a great grandmother to our three grandchildren. She has her own successful marketing company, does a lot of charity work with agencies such as Habitat for Humanity, and still finds time to be a loving, caring wife. Best of all she has been very supportive with my boat addiction. I could go on and on about her, but mostly I just want to say that she is special both as a wife and a mother. A lot of us on here like to joke about "she who must be obeyed" etc... But it might be nice to here about what some of you feel is special about your wives.

sam60

Captain
Re: What makes your wife special (Mother's day tribute)

My wife has put up with me for 33 years and we've been married 31 of them....also a caring Mom of 2 kids and 4 grandkids. I might let her help me wax the boat for being a great mom...:D

puddle jumper

Captain

What makes my wife special;
We started out as highschool sweet harts at the age of 15 and we are now looking at 50.
She gave me 3 great(most of the time) kids.
I could go on and on about her but the best part is she is my best friend and we do everything together.

Davem3

Chief Petty Officer

i agree with puddle jumper.............

this woman, for some unknown reason, has put up with me, married me and giving me 2 awesome boys ( well, mostly awesome:rolleyes:)

and we have been together for 20 years ( in December of this year).

so,life is good, very very good :)

korygrandy

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Didn't realize this was for the wives! I don't have one of those yet!