what lowers female sex drive forever..??

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: what lowers female sex drive forever..??

dang, I knew there something fishhy about that cake......

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

and the longest sentence in the world.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />I DO!

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SO FUNNY... :D :D SO TRUE... :( :(

ehenry

Commander

Theres going to be a weddin in my family this weekend. My sisters eldest daughter is doing the deed tomorrow at 6 p.m. She's marrying a nice guy. He told her February was the only time he could do it. He farms 10,000 acres of rice, beans, milo and corn in the delta. He's also a drop dead, die hard duck hunter and thats the main reason for the Feb. date.<br /><br />The brother in law is shooting the wad on this shindig too!! This is probably going to be one of those weddings that all the women and girls talk about for months after the deed is done.<br /><br />Should be a good party.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by efhenry:<br />The brother in law is shooting the wad on this shindig too!!
That will be interesting. :D <br />
Should be a good party.
Not a doubt in my mind. :eek:

ehenry

Commander

GIT YER MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER, SBN! !! ! !

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Boy did this thread cause problems this morning in my household. The other half read this bit about lowering womens sex drive by wedding cake and she didn't think it was funny. Hummmmmmm...I remember another thread where JB got a bigger monitor and I wonder if I could get his little monitor as it would be harder for her to sneak up on me and read what is on the screen... :D