What is a fair price to ask for my boat?

Parrot6909

Seaman
I have a 1966 West Wind tri hull in great shape, 1989 Karavan trailer with new tires, axle, hubs, wiring, lights, and a 1968 65hp Evinrude Sport Four that hasn't been run in two years but was completely rewired two and a half years ago, just never had time to clean the carbs and change the impeller so I never started her up when I bought it, nor did i try...Flywheel turns, compression is good.... I have all the manuals for the boat from the original dealer, Parts manual, Owners Manual and the Shop manual for this specific motor. Boat was never left in the water, thus no bottom paint and it was garage kept for its entire life, well, up until June. Thoughts? I am in NJ......don't know if the region affects pricing.

D

DJ

Re: What is a fair price to ask for my boat?

Parrot,<br /><br />That's a difficult one to put a price on.<br /><br />I will say this, the engine in operating order bumps the price from what it would be worth now up by 50%.

Parrot6909

Seaman

I understand that, unfortunately, just don't have the time to do the work...between my job, my wife and my 4 month old son, no time for it.....thanks for the response, welcome to more!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

$600-$1400.<br /><br />Put it on ebay, starting at $500, no reserve, let 'em have it.

Parrot6909

Seaman

I put it on ebay, its out there now....hopefully it sells for somewhere around there.....thanks!