What if...........

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
This just popped into my head:<br /><br />What if the Red Sox ended their world series losing streak with a swept series, won 8 straight post season games, were the first team ever that came back from a 3-0 post season deficit to win in 7 games, and the night they finally win a world series since 1918 there is a full lunar eclipse above the game? I’m scared...

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: What if...........

That's funny.<br /><br />Maybe the eclipse is the reason they are winning. Like Haley's Comet only coming every 75 years (or whatever it is)<br /><br />I hope they win, just because of the Cinderella aspect of it, coming from behind, and Shilling's heroics, etc.

NYMINUTE

Captain

This is a excellent team, just a bunch of hooligans that love to play the game. Schilling is a throw back to the 60's player. Waited 47 years for this team to win it.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I'd like to see the Cards win 4 straight from here on out. Boy would that be funny...

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Wilkin, I think the entire town of boston would commit mass suicide.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by wilkin250r:<br /> I'd like to see the Cards win 4 straight from here on out. Boy would that be funny...
Originally posted by Steve Huminski:<br /> Wilkin, I think the entire town of boston would commit mass suicide.
They would definitely be lining up for the Kool-Aid, wouldn't they?