What happened?

Lessismor

Cadet
I was out for a few days and when I came back to iboats it as if I never joined? I had to reset my password which my iPhone is very diligent about keeping track of. I cannot find a restoration project by grub54891 about a minn Kota 599 that I need to research for som parts. I understand upgrading but not losing good helpful nformation!

aspeck

Staff member
It should still be there, Lessismor. To our knowledge nothing was lost in the major upgrade of the software. We are still ironing out some inconveniences, but for those of us who have been around a long time, this has been a very welcomed improvement. May I suggest that you try a forum search if you haven’t already. Good luck with your Minn Kota!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
other than having to reset the password and a few other glitches, this is a serious improvement over VB5

Lessismor

Cadet
It should still be there, Lessismor. To our knowledge nothing was lost in the major upgrade of the software. We are still ironing out some inconveniences, but for those of us who have been around a long time, this has been a very welcomed improvement. May I suggest that you try a forum search if you haven’t already. Good luck with your Minn Kota!
Ok thanku