FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Mr and Ms Ladyfish?? Did they trip, stumble and fall off the planet?? Last I heard they were selling their place in Galveston and going to travel with the camper.
Last I heard they purchased an older home inland in Texas. It needed a ton of work and they would not have internet access for some time. But that's been a while ago. Maybe one of the Mods has heard form LF???
Yea! I too do miss that nutty as hell couple, as well as quite a few of the ole timers who hardly ever or never present themselves with their wit and intellect. People all seems to be so busy these days.
I had spoken with Ladyfish in the last year. Yes, new home and lot's of work. She and her husband have downsized and family has become the priority. I do know she peaks into iboats from time to time.